Marshield the highest quality sheet lead available, with up to 99.94% purity. Sheet lead is the most malleable of common metals and can be easily shaped, formed, bent and cut to suit a variety of applications.
Since lead sheeting has very little inherent structural strength, most applications require that the sheet lead be supported in some fashion, or that the lead sheet be laminated to provide a more rigid building material. MarShield provides sheet lead as laminated lead panels, adhesive bonded to materials such as plywood (lead lined plywood), gypsum board (lead lined drywall), and other supporting materials.
With our large inventory of sheet lead most orders can be shipped out on the same day. These thicknesses are available for immediate shipping in 48" x 96" and 48" x 120 " sizes.
Features & Benefits
- Standard stock thicknesses of 1/32″, 1/16″, 1/8″ in 4’x10′ and 4’x8′
- Superior in shielding rooms from radiation against x-rays and gamma radiation
- Manufactured from pure lead conforming to ASTM B-29, B-749 and
- Federal QQ-L-201F, QQ-L-171E
- Resistant to corrosion from the atmosphere, saltwater and most natural chemicals
- Fire rated Lead Laminated Drywall and Lead Laminated Plywood available
- Delivered rolled or as a flat sheet
- Custom CNC machined sheets available
- Dental Offcies
- X-Ray Rooms
- Medical Facilities
See more information on our Sheet Lead here or feel free to contact or product engineers anytime for a consultation.