MarShield has diverse light to heavy gauge lead and steel fabrication capabilities. We work with a wide variety of materials including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, expanded metal, tubing, bar and more. All welders are CWB-certified and are exceptionally skilled in MIG, TIG and stick welding. Our capabilities include metal shearing, rolling, forming, bending, punching and drilling. Other services include waterjet, laser and plasma cutting; sandblasting, polishing and galvanizing.
MarShield offers extensive lead and metal machining capabilities. Our equipment includes CNC turning centers, vertical & horizontal boring mills, CNC machining centers, manual mills, lathes, grinders and more. We have 5 axis capability. From small precision parts to large components, from 1 lb. to over 50,000 lbs. our capabilities are vast.
Coatings and Finishing
MarShield has extensive knowledge and experience in the specification and application of coatings and offers high performance industrial coating options for lead, steel, and other metals. Our capabilities include sandblasting, painting, powder coat and plasticol coatings. Various coating options are available that will eliminate direct human contact and exposure.
- Tight tolerance custom machining to your specifications.
- A quality management system that is certified to both ISO 9001:2015 and CAN3 – Z299.2:85.
- An in house Design Assist Team to support any of your machining requirements and prototype development.
- Quality packaging of the finished parts and ensure all are labeled, wrapped and secured for expedited service worldwide.
- A large stock of over 300 tons of sheet lead, plate and ingots for immediate processing and custom cast shapes ready to machine.
- Flexibility – whether you require less than 10 pieces or high-volume production runs of 1000s, we have the capability to meet your needs.