MarShield manufactures custom-designed radiation shielding modular x-ray rooms
MarShield constructs, designs, and supplies custom-designed medical and industrial x-ray rooms. These full body shielding units are designed to shield personnel from harmful secondary radiation. These can be found in medical and industrial applications, including welding, nuclear and non-destructive testing.
Xray Room Basics
- Custom designed to meet your needs.
- Panels extend from floor to 84″, 96″ or higher, ensuring effective protection.
- Your choice of lead shielding thickness.
- Solid Panels are lead lined and faced with beige ABS.
- Frames are sturdy, beige powder coated steel.
- Sliding doors complete with hardware available.
- Windows available in door or wall panels.
- Windows are Lead Safety Glass (Laminated glass with interlayer. This Safety Lead Glass is shatter resistant glass that meets requirements of ANSI Z97.1-1984 & 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- Wall panels are prefabricated for ease of installation.
*Acrylic view windows are available upon request.
- Quick, clean, and easy installation. No demolition needed.
- Attractive neutral décor with clean lines.
- Durable solid lead-lined panels and solid steel frame are built to last.
- Customized to suit your individual application, based on architectural specs or a custom concept we help you create. All units can be sized and manufactured to your requirements.
- Professional engineering and custom on-site design services available. We can work with you to design a custom solution in a virtual CAD environment.
- Adaptable. Designed to accommodate future modifications and expansions. Can be removed and/or relocated, if required.
- Width, length and height of room.
- Width and location of sliding door(s).
- Lead shielding thickness required.
- Windows? – location and size.
We will work with you to develop a low cost solution to meet your needs.