MarShield constructs, designs, and supplies custom-designed medical and industrial x-ray shielding rooms. These full body shielding units are designed to shield personnel from harmful secondary radiation. These can be found in medical and industrial applications, including welding, nuclear and non-destructive testing.
We also provide Modular X-Ray Shielding Rooms for temporary hospital sites.
Xray Room Basics
- Custom designed x-ray barriers to meet your needs.
- Panels extend from floor to 84″, 96″ or higher, ensuring effective protection.
- Your choice of lead shielding thickness.
- Solid Panels are lead lined and faced with beige ABS.
- Frames are sturdy, beige powder coated steel.
- Sliding doors complete with hardware available.
- Windows available in door or wall panels.
- Windows are Lead Safety Glass (Laminated glass with interlayer. This Safety Lead Glass is shatter resistant glass that meets requirements of ANSI Z97.1-1984 & 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- Wall panels are prefabricated for ease of installation.
*Acrylic view windows are available upon request.
- Quick, clean, and easy installation. No demolition needed.
- Attractive neutral décor with clean lines.
- Durable solid lead-lined panels and solid steel frame are built to last.
- Customized to suit your individual application, based on architectural specs or a custom concept we help you create. All units can be sized and manufactured to your requirements.
- Professional engineering and custom on-site design services available. We can work with you to design a custom solution in a virtual CAD environment.
- Adaptable. Designed to accommodate future modifications and expansions. Can be removed and/or relocated, if required.
- Length, width and height of the room
- Is a ceiling required?
- Door size, type, location and hardware requirements
- Size and number of windows and data ports, if required
- Do you require the room to be engineered to local code? If so, where?
- Other requirements?
We will work with you to develop a low cost solution to meet your needs.