Radiation shielding is often required in industrial x-ray and non-destructive testing (NDT) applications. MarShield’s broad range of radiation shielding solutions can be used to protect sensitive components and the equipment operator from x-rays emitted by industrial x-ray systems – thus enabling effective and efficient quality control in a safe workplace environment.
Industrial X-Ray (NDT) Room Basics
- Custom designed to meet your needs.
- Panels extend from floor to 84”, 96” or higher, ensuring effective protection.
- Your choice of lead shielding thickness.
- Solid Panels are lead lined and faced with beige ABS.
- Frames are sturdy, beige powder coated steel.
- Sliding doors complete with hardware available.
- Windows available in door or wall panels.
- Windows are Lead Safety Glass (Laminated glass with interlayer. This Safety Lead Glass is shatter resistant glass that meets requirements of ANSI Z97.1-1984 & 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II)
- Wall panels are prefabricated for ease of installation.
For more information on NDT applications please visit our x-ray room page.