MarShield lead curtains are an economical solution to provide radiation shielding in areas where a permanent wall is not practical
MarShield lead curtains are an economical solution to provide radiation shielding in areas where a permanent wall is not practical (e.g., temporary set-ups or where access is needed). Our lead-lined curtains are ideal for areas with secondary or low-level radiation.
Tailored to your unique requirements, MarShield lead curtains are available in a variety of lead equivalencies, colours, sizes, and configurations. Our optional heavy duty tracking system is available in both straight and curved sections, giving you greater flexibility when it comes to mounting your curtain.
Easy-to-install, MarShield lead curtains are used in many applications in the nuclear, oil and gas, medical and transportation industries, including uranium production, industrial non-destructive testing, isotope shielding, medical patient dividers and trauma suites, as well as applications in defence, such as security checkpoints.
- Available in lead equivalencies of 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, and 1.5mm
- Individual panels (Max. 36” wide) attach using Velcro to create custom widths
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Grommets sewn across top of curtain
- Outer material: nylon, vinyl, or weblon
- Available in a variety of colours
- Optional 12 gauge enclosed steel roller track and 12 gauge rollers with steel wheels available
- Overall curtain width and height or width and height of opening to be covered
- Lead equivalency required
- Preferred fabric/colour
- Whether track hardware is required or not
- Coated lead vinyl blockers
- Coated lead vinyl sheeting
- Lead x-ray conveyor curtains