Non-Lead Radiation Shielding
SHIELD AND PROTECT YOURSELF WITH THE BEST.
Confidence in the safety of your workplace should not be a luxury. With Nanotek™ technology, we offer a safer, more environmentally friendly, lead-free solution to traditionally lead-based radiation shielding products. It’s lightweight. Flexible and can be used in construction and incorporated into many of MarShield’s products. And it’s the future, now.
Rest easy knowing that you’re shielding products are safe and non-toxic.
Enjoy the ease that comes with lighter-than-lead materials.
We work with you to deliver a superior product tailored to fit your needs.
Do the right thing by investing in materials that are more eco-friendly.
CUSTOMIZABLE AND COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS
Introduce the safety of lead-free and lightweight radiation shielding technology into your workplace. With easy installation, and the flexibility and customizable opportunities that Nanotek™ technology offers, we offer complete solutions to cover you when you need it most.
X-Ray & Cyclotron Room Construction:
- With an installation-friendly build, our non-toxic alternative to sheet lead that can be accompanied by an adhesive backing for easy installation to drywall, plywood or existing walls.
- It can be cut and wrapped around studs for efficient on-site installation.
- We can customize to meet your preferences. Whether you require straight or interlocking bricks or blocks, blankets, panels, or one of MarShield’s core products, we can build to meet your needs.
Incorporate Nanotek™ into Common Shielding Products:
- Make your rolling, stationary, or modular barriers, booths, and wall E-Z panels safer, lighter, and lead-free with Nanotek™ technology.
- Shield and protect your doors, storage containers, cabinets, waste and decay drums.
- Keep patients and employees safe with lead-free blankets, hanging blankets, and airport screening curtains.
- Any custom products you may need – we’re always up for a challenge!
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS:
Incredibly versatile with uncompromising protection. There’s no limit to what Nanotek™ technology can be applied to.