MarShield rolling radiation shielding booths offer full radiation protection and can be built to exact lead equivalency. The versatility and mobility of the MarShield rolling booths provide a safe workspace for the operator in any application, including military, industrial non-destructive testing, medical and aviation.
- Made with ASTM B-29 pure lead, 99.9%.
- Lead is fully encapsulated.
- Versatility accommodates a wide range of applications.
- Designed with a wrap-around push handle for easy maneuvering.
- Built to last. Frame has a solid steel design and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Durable wheels offer mobile radiation protection by allowing the operator to roll the enclosure to the desired location.
- Designed with step-down floor locks to quickly and easily lock into position.
- Reduce exposure to harmful radiation
- Provide a healthy and safe work environment
- Easy to move and relocate
- Customized to suit your individual application, based on architectural specs or a custom concept we help you create.
- Professional engineering and custom on-site design services available. We can work with you to design a custom solution in a virtual CAD environment.
- Window panes available in lead plastic or lead-laminated safety glass in lead equivalencies ranging from 0.5 mm to 2.2 mm.
- Available with optional Vulcanized slip-resistant rubber floor matt.
- Custom sizes, thicknesses, configurations and lead equivalencies are available.
- We will work with you to design a complete custom solution to suit your application.[/tab]
Black, grey, beige, and white. Custom colors may be available.
When preparing to order, please have the following requirements available:
- Booth size
- Lead equivalency
- Window size
- Special requirements/instructions
- Ship to address
Lead Booths Information Sheet