With over 3 decades of experience, Marshield has the manufacturing facilities, equipment and expertise to continuously pour lead in excess of 100,000 lbs. Our approved proprietary nuclear pouring and quality control procedures ensure the lowest opportunity for porosity and the highest density of lead available.
Features & Benefits
- Quality assurance program in place with significant in-depth documentation
- Approved proprietary nuclear pour procedure
- All facets of pour including fabrication and heating and coolingdone in house to provide quality control and cost savings
- All lead used is ASTM B-29 pure lead 99.94% minimum
- Onsite engineering and design assistance available
- Storage Containers
- Pipe Sleeves
Feel free to call our product engineering specialists at Marshield anytime for a consultation.