MarShield stocks the largest inventory of lead bricks and because we ARE the manufacturer we can offer you the best prices in the industry. Cast from 99.94% minimum pure virgin high quality lead our bricks are ideal for applications where maximum protection is required from X-Ray and Gamma Ray radiation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be cut on site in any direction
- Double stacked row configuration possible
- Fast assembly
- sizes from 1″x4″x8″ through to 2″x4″x12″
- Easily erected, modified, disassembled and relocated
- Unique interlocking "V" shape tongue and groove
- Tight fitting for enhanced radiation protection
- More stable space efficient wall system
- Sizes from 3/4″x4″x12″ through to 2″x4″x12″
We also offer machined and milled lead bricks in standard and custom sizes designed for specialized industrial and medical applications. All lead bricks can be painted matte black or grey epoxy and are available in special order colours. Corner lead bricks are also available where maximum radiation protection is required.
- Shielded Walls, Coves, Partitions
- Temporary shielding
- Transportation of radioactive material
- Hot Cells
- Glove Boxes
Our Straight and Interlocking bricks are available in a wide variety of sizes as shown below.
So when MAXIMUM protection from X-Ray and Gamma Radiation is a concern, don’t take short cuts … use a solid lead brick radiation shielding solution from MarShield !
See more information on our lead bricks here or feel free to contact or product engineers anytime for a consultation. If you know what you need simply use our online RFQ form to specify your requirements and quickly calculate overall lead weight and volume.