MarShield is a leading designer and manufacturer of standard and custom radiation shielding mobile barriers in North America.
Our high-quality mobile barriers are made with durable, shatter-resistant lead glass or lead acrylic viewing panels for an “open concept” environment and transparency while simultaneously reducing harmful radiation. Our mobile rolling barriers come in multiple variations with customizable options including the option for solid opaque panels or full-length lead glass viewing panels.
If one of our standard options doesn’t meet your needs, we can create a custom model. We offer professional engineering and custom on-site design services to develop the perfect barrier that fits your specific requirements. Reach out to learn more about these services.
Why Choose MarShield Mobile Rolling Barriers:
- Durable, high-quality, shatter-proof lead acrylic or lead glass viewing panels.
- Smooth-rolling, heavy-duty, removable swivel casters.
- Professional engineering and custom on-site design services are available.
- Includes 1-Year standard warranty.
- Units can be designed to combine, stack, or nest to increase lead equivalency or create a temporary lead-lined room.
- Custom sizes, lead equivalencies, paint finishes or colors, and lead acrylic view panels are available on request.
- Mobile barrier skirt option available for any barrier addition.
- All models can be made with one full-length solid opaque panel or a full-length safety lead glass view panel. Safety lead glass meets requirements of ANSI Z97.1-1984 & 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II.
- Lead-free options are available.
Contact us to learn more about our mobile rolling barriers and customizable options or visit our website to download our information sheets on radiation and mobile rolling barriers. You can also find our radiation barrier ordering chart & gallery on our Portable Radiation Barrier Models page.