Below are some considerations for the design of your cabinet. This is a list of options or things to think about for your design before we create a quote.
MarShield Lead Lined Cabinets Quotation Information Requirements
To provide a firm quotation, we require the following information:
- The model number of the cabinet if standard or if it is a custom, non-standard model, then preferably a small hand sketch showing the type or design with detail and the dimensions shown.
- Amount of lead shielding in the cabinet. *
- Options required such as stainless-steel top, backsplash, drip edge, drop through port holes, lockable doors, special colours, or paint finishes, adjustable or fixed shelves, and drawers.
- Shipping address with city, state/province, and zip/postal code.
- Door swing or hinge location, if applicable.
- Door or drawer latch location, if applicable.
- Required delivery time.
- State whether this request is budgetary or a firm price with an anticipated order date.
* We cannot determine the amount of lead shielding for you. If you are unsure, it is best to consult with a physicist.
Note: We do not provide shielding internally between shelves, drawers, or cupboards in the cabinet. All shielding is proved on the perimeter of the cabinet. This includes all sides, top, bottom, door, or drawer faces.
Additional Cabinet Options to Consider:
- Tops can be ordered 6″ deeper than cabinets to accommodate pipes and services.
- Card slots for labels
- Built-in seismic anchor brackets
- Alternative paint colours or a durable powder coat oven-baked paint finish
- When ordering multiple units for grouped configuration, a unified countertop may be ordered to provide a continuous work surface.
- Shielded cable port holes or shielded vent holes
- Fume hoods
- L-Block shields, lead brick caves, or enclosures
- Tabletop shields
- Dose calibrator shields
- Sharps containers
- Waste containers
- Decay drums for low or high energy
- Lead pig vial containers
- Custom cabinets: wider, deeper, higher, longer with lead thickness up to 4” thick
- Cabinet stands to raise small cabinets from the floor to a workable height
- Floor dollies for transporting your small cabinet