MarShield offers a competively priced lead wool blanket alternative product with unique advantages. SILFLEX® non-hazardous lead replacement sheet product is a proprietary blend of bismuth and iron powders optimized to provide equivalent attenuation to either a 10 lb/ft or 15 lb/ft lead wool products at approximately 50% of the weight.
Features & Benefits
- 50% of the weight of conventional 10-15 lb/ft lead wool products
- Durable industrial grade product that will provide 20 years of service
- Highly resistant to exposure to Boric Acid and Sodium Hydroxide
- Excellent chemical resistance at elevated temperatures.
- Highly resistant to physical abuse including puncture
- Compatible with galvanized, carbon steel and stainless steel.
- High Temperature Environments
- Chemical Resistant Applications
- Large Weight Sensitive Applications
- Space Restricted Environments
- Galvanized, carbon steel and stainless steel.