In industries like aerospace, automotive, architecture, power, and oil and gas, the use of industrial X-ray systems is crucial. However, the X-rays emitted by these systems can be harmful to both sensitive components and the equipment operator. MarShield’s custom modular Industrial X-ray or NDT radiation shielding rooms are an essential solution for protecting sensitive components and equipment operators from X-rays emitted by industrial systems.
Why Choose MarShield’s NDT Rooms?
MarShield’s protective rooms are modular and customizable, ensuring a safe workplace environment. Not only do they meet the mandated ALARA (As Low as Reasonably Achievable) goals, but they can also be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Design & Quote: Based on the customer’s description, a design is drafted, costed, and quoted.
- 2D Orthographic Drawing: A detailed 2D drawing is created for customer approval.
- Detailed Construction Drawings: Each frame section and wall panel are outlined for precision.
- Fabrication: Based on the construction drawings, room parts are fabricated in our shop.
- Trial Assembly: The room is assembled in our facility to ensure perfect fit and function.
- Powder Coating: The room is disassembled and sent for durable powder coating.
- Final Assembly: Coated parts return and are ready for final assembly and packaging.
- Reference Drawings: Shop drawings guide the assembly of wall panels, doors, and more.
- Packaging: All components, including support frames, wall panels, sliding doors, and seam cover strips, are prepared for shipping.
- Receival & Set Up: We also offer an assembly 3D step-by-step PowerPoint, both in digital and printed form.