MarShield offers an extensive line of personal radiation protection products including lead aprons, lead gloves, and leaded eyewear.
- Standard line of frontal aprons, vest skirts, wrap around aprons, dental aprons, half/demi aprons, gonad shields, mp shield, spinal stole, radiation safety caps and thyroid collars
- Available in three levels of protection: Standard/Regular (most economical, 0.5mm LE at 150 kVp); Lite (20% lighter than regular lead, 0.5mm LE at 100 kVp); and Non-Lead (25% lighter than regular lead, lead-free, 0.5mmLE at 90 kVp)
- Many colours and fabric options available
- Many embroidery options available.
- Wide range of sizes to fit most individuals.
- Storage racks and apron hangers available
- Standard line of lead gloves for a variety of applications
- Wide range of sizes and protection levels
Safety Glasses Line
- Glasses have SCHOTT SF-6 HT 0.75mm lead equivalency, high-lite transmission clear leaded crystal glass lenses.
- Glasses are guaranteed to perform for one year under normal wear and tear.
- Most styles are available in prescription and non-prescription Plano lenses
- Modern, Trendy Frames
- Wrap and wrap style frames don’t need the traditional unflattering side shields
- WileyX Brand Frames and Wraps are extremely popular in the medical arena
Anti-Reflective plus Super Hydrophobic coating for Leaded Eyewear
Our Premium Anti-Reflective plus Super Hydrophobic coating is a premium A/R coating with a Super Hydrophobic topcoat that helps protect the A/R coating from the outside, encapsulating it in a manner that promotes a longer A/R life.
Besides protecting the lens from water, the super hydrophobic coating makes the lens easier to clean. This topcoat is slick and dirt wipes off more easily without heavy pressure or excess rubbing both of which can accelerate scratching. Its chemical compositions are tougher and last longer. We apply the super hydrophobic coating in a vacuum chamber which promotes a better, longer-lasting life of coating.
We also offer fog free coating or just a standard anti-reflective coating.
NOTE: Only one coating can be purchased and supplied per pair of glasses
Contact us for more details